24 April, 2007

Home is where my fuzzy kids are...

I am back in Hong Kong.

I made it. I survived the worst flight ever. No air blowing in the whole plane and the entire intercom system shorted out and chirped, crackled and other annoying noises very loudly for more than 11 hours. It was great. Not even ear plugs could drown out the noise. Add to that sweating so bad my underpants were soaked and flying doesn't get much better!

Anyway, I have been unpacking and doing laundry non stop since my return. And it isn't done yet!

I have loved on all my babies and they are so happy to have their mom home.

So is Cybr. He now has clean spoons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it home safe, sorry for the crappy flight!
I have been thinking of you since you left Chicago. It didn't hit me that you were gone until I got home after dropping you off at the airport (probably because of the stress of finding my way around O'hare)I MISS YOU!!! I am so glad you came to visit me. I can't wait to come visit you there. The girls talk of you non-stop and Nick & Abby are looking for their psuedo Mom!
Love ya
We'll talk soon.

Anonymous said...

I do loves me some clean spoons.