30 April, 2007

Pictures of our view...

Mae has requested pictures of our view and I have had numerous reasons for delaying this, as I have previously explained. I thought this would be a good time to post the pics I have, in hopes of lifting Mae's spirits.

So, here goes...these are not really good pictures, but it tends to be very hazy so this is the best I can do...




Even Francois enjoys the view...Ahhh, it is a cat's life.



This storm cam through this week and brought a "Black Rain Warning" with it, but it didn't last very long. This pic overlooks the Kowloon peninsula in the distance.



This pic shows the Disney Castle across the harbor from our flat.(bottom left)



Disney fireworks as seen on Sunday, 29 April 2007.

Same as above. Notice the little blue Mickey heads on the building? They are difficult to distinguish in my photo...so sorry.


I hope that this satisfies the request. If I actually do get any really good pictures on a clear day, then I will post them, too.

Sorry it took me so long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two words for you. Photo Journalism. Kiddo you really need to look into this as a profession. Your pictures are incredible! Sorry I missed you while you were in town. I know you were busy. Take care!

HK Muse said...

Thanks, Gret! I am glad you like.

I really did try to get by to see you many times, but we were stretched so thin that we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see. Sorry I missed you too. But I will catch up with you next time. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Francis, it's "him" in a nut shell.
Those clouds look FREAKY COOL!
Does Disney do the fireworks nightly or is it a weekend thing?
Cool pictures, I enjoyed them!

HK Muse said...

Disney does the fireworks every night. We are not always home to see them though. Before we visited the US, Cybr went to Singapore for 5 days and while he was gone I had dinner at the Mexican restaurant on the pier. The outdoor dining at the pier overlooks Disney, too, so I had tacos, margaritas and fireworks over the water. Doesn't get much better than that.