04 May, 2007

Q4 - If you had to move from STL to Hong Kong again, what would you do differently?

The only answer I have is...

I questioned how we handled shipping our pets, but I am not sure there is a better alternative even though I hated how stressed they were.

I have thought it may have been better if Cybr didn't leave 6 weeks before I did, that he would have been able to help out more...but in truth, his being gone gave me quality time to spend with family and friends, it kept us from having our stress take it's toll on our relationship, and in all honesty I think I got a lot more done on my own than if he would have been there.

Other than having questioned those two things, I don't think I would have done anything differently.

Great question, though, it really made me think. Thanks, KD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree. Large projects are SO much easier without my hubby around. For a man who is normally very patient, he loses his mind when we start working on a project together. Especially if it's something he hates doing, like painting.

HK Muse said...

Cybr is easily distracted and I work better and faster under pressure. I get distracted in every day life, but when there is a job to do I am very focused.
And you are totally right that it is amplified moreso if it is a task he doesn't like. Must be a "guy" thing.