22 May, 2007

Are we in some weird moon phase or something?

I saw a small boy today, maybe 3 or 4 yrs old, urinating into a clear plastic bag that his mother was holding for him. Something like a ziploc bag, approximately quart size.

I know that perhaps we could color this scenario a variety of ways. Maybe a bladder urgency, maybe a physical illness, maybe a thousand different reasons that this wouldn't be strange...

However, this was taking place in a shopping mall about 5 feet in front of a public toilet.

Seriously, this is a very odd thing to see. I double took. So did everyone else, there was a people traffic jam caused by the mass confusion it caused all the passers-by.

Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe... his pee burns so they were getting a sample to take to the doctor? Maybe he has a phobia of bathrooms? Maybe... I don't know.

Just be thankful it was pee and not poop.

HK Muse said...

If that was a urine sample, then I feel sorry for his doctor. That was a lot of pee, as in quite possibly not just from one bladder emptying.

I don't know why or what, only that I am thankful that I don't have to carry a large baggie of urine around with me.