06 May, 2007

Q6 - What foods will you typically refuse to eat? (fuzzy pork comes to mind)

I have actually tried the fuzzy pork. I didn't like it and won't do that again.

I refuse to put 100 yr old eggs anywhere near me. They are black and have been buried in dirt. I thought eggs went bad if you didn't refrigerate them and after a certain amount of time they went bad anyway. So to me, a 100 yr old egg is not a delicacy but more of a rotten egg. Ewww.

Anything that involves chicken feet. Need I say more?

Runny scrambled eggs...I just can't handle the runny-ness, it is like snot. That seems to be common here at any place that makes breakfast or egg as the main course dishes, they often seem to be a bit runny.

Ox tail. Won't even try it. It sounds like butt to me.

Shark fin soup, which is very popular, but I can't do it based on principal. I would probably like it, I just can't eat it. They catch the sharks and hack off their fins and toss them back in the water, or at least that is what people say. If it is true, I do not condone it and I will not eat it. Until I know for a FACT that this practice is NOT occuring, I will have to avoid it.

That is all I can think of for now...

No comments: