21 May, 2007

Random thoughts...

  1. I was just made aware via comment on the post that I never said when we were going to Paradise. We are going in July and will be there on our Anniversary. I believe the dates are the 19-25th. I CAN'T WAIT!!
  2. I just had a Swedish massage (so cheap here! depending on where you go) that actually hurt (so good).
  3. The massage lady actually stood on the massage table. It was kinda like in the movies!
  4. I get really tired of picking up every one's poop. I pick up so much poop it seems surreal. I do not pick up my own poop or Cybr's for any reason. Just thought I would clarify. I am not sure why.
  5. I have a lot going on right now and it feels good.
  6. I have had a perpetual ear ache since the return flight from the US to HK back in April. It comes and goes about every other day.
  7. I saw the doctor about the ear ache and she says there is nothing visibly wrong with the ear. That helps.
  8. I yacked a slightly chewed french fry out of my mouth today because it tasted funny. Cybr did not appear to be overly impressed by this.
  9. Even though I am extremely busy as of lately, I am still bored. Kinda crazy, huh?
  10. If my latest employment endeavor works out, then I will have obtained a goal of mine that I thought to be a bit out-of-reach.
  11. I am addicted to playing Meteos on my DS Lite.
  12. I have so much to blog about, but not enough hours in a day...but, I will get to it.

No comments: