07 May, 2007

Happy Birthday, My Little Angel Chicken!

It is belated, but only because I forgot to post about it.

My little girl turned 7 years old on Cinco de Mayo.




I cannot believe she is seven and I am really hoping that my friend Heather will correct me on her age by saying "she can't be 7, because Benny is only going to be 6 yrs old". Our dogs are only a few months different in age. I hope I am wrong.

Let's all wish Missy Chini Poochini Chicken Britches a happy birthday and many, many, many, many more! (I am kind of attached and maybe a little crazy).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already did in person, but I will here too.
Happy Birthday Chicken!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish it was only 6... Benny will be 7 in August:( Where does the time go? Seems like only yesterday they were chubby lil puppies frolicking in the grass together. My poor Buddha will be 10:(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chini girl. She's such a good baby!

HK Muse said...

Yeah, I knew I couldn't be so lucky as to have mis-calculated her age. She is the millenium chicken, hehe.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.