30 March, 2007

On our way...homeward bound.

UPDATE: We made it in one piece! YAY! FYI...IHOP no longer has Griddle Cakes...*sigh*




We are headed home for a couple weeks.

Chini and Guinness are at the sitters. Francois and Pixel are being cared for by our neighbor. I am going to be worried sick about them, although they are in good hands. I miss them so much already.

We are excited to see everyone. We are making the whirlwind tour to visit all of our family members and as many friends as we can. We will be exhausted, but it is worth it.

I am interested to see if after this trip to St. Louis, "home" will remain St. Louis or if "home" will come to mean Hong Kong for us. As it is, we both still refer to home as going home to St. Louis. I am curious if being away from HK and away from our fuzzy children will change our perspective on that...We will see soon enough!

We are going to have a Christmas/Easter/Thanksgiving/Birthday dinner with all of our families.


We will inevitably be eating a lot...

Hopefully we get to have IHOP while we are home...Mmmm...IHOP.....Mmmmm...griddle cakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! We hope you and Cybr have a safe trip back to the States.

cybr said...

I am back in Hong Kong now and Barina should be back late tonight. All the kids were safe, sound and psychotic when they saw me. OK Pixel wasn't Psychotic but I can't really imagine a hamster acting that way....