29 March, 2007

I already miss them and we haven't left yet...

That can't be good!

I am sure they will be fine, it is me who will be worried sick.

Little do they know, as Chini and Guinness prepare to take a ride in the back of a mini bus they will be saying good-bye to their mom and dad for two whole weeks. When they figure it out, they are gonna be pissed! Trust me, we will hear all about it when we return.


Q3 - Who will be watching the furry babies while you are in the States?-Ruff Ruffman

Dear RR,
The kids will be staying with the local in home dog-sitter close to our flat here in Discovery Bay. He takes dogs into his home to stay as long as they are social and friendly with other dogs. It is a much better alternative than kenneling. They can play and go in and out. Andrew takes them for walks four times per day. It is a good place for our kids.

Yet I still worry about them and already miss the hell out of them...


The kids waiting to board the mini bus.

No comments: