08 March, 2007

My very first time doing one of these thing-y's...Awww...

A- Available or Single? Neither. Married. Second time is the right time.
B- Best Friend? My husband, my Dad, and Heb (I could go on, but I won't)
C- Cake or Pie? Ooooh....cake if there is milk and pie if there is coffee.
D- Drink of Choice? Tao Ti Apple Green Tea. The best beverage EVER. I came across it when we first visited Hong Kong and I brought as many bottles as I could fit in my suitcase, which was about 6.
E- Essential Item? Lip balm and lotion
F- Favorite Color? Purple, blue and black. Sounds like a bruise, doesn't it? Hehe.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Definitely worms. Eating worms appeals to me more than eating bears.
H- Hometown? Marquand, MO (yes, it is the middle of nowhere.)
I- Indulgence? Massages. And Hello Kitty. I want to be her. Kinda.
J- January or February? Neither
K- Kids and names? Fuzzy kids. Chini, Guinness, Francois B. Dioux Dioux, and Pixel
L- Life is incomplete without…? Fuzzy kids
M- Marriage Date? It was in July…..I am sticking to Cybr's answer. Yes, July. It was hot.
N- Number of Siblings? zero. only child.
O- Oranges or Apples? Fuji apples. Mmmmm...with peanut butter. Or without.
P- Phobias/Fears? Killing bugs with hard shells. Not waking up.
Q- Favorite Quote? Profound, "Your emotions are often a reverse indicator of what you ought to be doing". Funny, "What doesn't kill us sometimes makes us wish we were dead". Straight from my mouth recently, "Did he just pull that out of his butt and eat it?".
R- Reasons to smile? my fuzzy kids, my husband, sunshine, ridiculous song parody's going through my head like, "Monkeys, in the corner of my mind, Giant watercolored monkeys, flinging their poo..." to the tune of "Memories".
S- Season? Garlic and lots of it.
T- Tag 3 people? Tag they're "it"?
U- Unknown Fact About Me? That is a toss up between having swallowed six thumbtacks and having been stabbed with a pencil that broke off between my ribs and had to be surgically removed. I didn't have a healthy relationship with office supplies as a teenager.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Brussel sprouts. They still make me throw up a little just smelling them
W- Worst Habit? Jumping from one subject to the next in conversation. And singing and acting weird because I forgot other people were nearby. I get looks. Not all of them good.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? back, teeth, finger, neck, thumb, ankles (I have been called accident prone)
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Chocolate with caramel. Greek pizza. Pancakes, especially griddle cakes from IHOP. Blueberry and/or Banana nut muffins. This list could be VERY long, Food=Good.
Z- Zodiac? Traditional: Cancer Chinese: Rabbit


Stolen from Cybrpunk

4 comments:

Yoshi said...

welcome to the world of memes. If you don't know what that is, that's good. leave it that way. :)

And wasn't it something like July 21 or 17 or something like that? You guys have gotta have better memories than me. I forget what I did 20 seconds ago.

Anonymous said...

I want to know why you swallowed all those thumb tacks!
-Jaden

Anonymous said...

It was definitely the later part of the month... probably....

HK Muse said...

Yeah, the thumb tacks were an accident involving Xmas decor being hung and a friend causing snorting laughter. They just went right down, but if they ever left is a mystery!