16 March, 2007

Time for a change

It was time for a drastic change. So here it is. New hairdo and new hair color. It was just time.

I have been stuck in a style rut for a few years and wasn't sure what to do with myself, so I did nothing.

I have a rule of hair for myself...that it not require doing anything other than washing it and maybe drying it. I prefer very low maintenance style.

And now I have it.

What do you think???



A side note regarding hair:

Having experienced summer months in St. Louis, I think of myself as being informed on the subject of humidity. What I know about it is that it is damp and sticky. I have always been lucky with my hair not being effected by it. Until now.


Now that spring has sprung here in Hong Kong, so has the humidity. It isn't unbearably hot. Yet. However, the humidity is in full force right now. Even my board straight hair is frizzing out. It was so puffed out the other day that I tried to pull it away from my face so I could see. I caught a glimpse in a mirror and I had a frizzy mullet. It was that bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Acually the whole office loves it.

Anonymous said...

I love it too. Especially the color!

Anonymous said...

OH you look Beautiful!! I lOVE THE HAIR COLOR!!!

HK Muse said...

You guys all RULE!
I like it too. So does Cybr, he wouldn't have recognized me either. Especially from the back. I think I am thinner. It is the Hong Kong local food diet and walking A LOT.
Hi, everyone at BeckAllen and thanks!

Yoshi said...

I thought I was on someone elses site for a second there. Looks good!