22 February, 2007

It was an accident...I swear

Here's my story and I'm stickin' to it...We acquired these lovely creatures from McDonalds. Even though we really don't like McDonalds much, who can resist a Happy Meal toy of Hello Kitty characters. We have ChocoCat, Kuromi, Bad Bats Maru, and Hello Kitty herself...

If only I had remembered that they were sealed in plastic, we could have prevented this tragedy.

Now, they are all dead having asphyxiated in their plastic death shrouds.

I have to live with the guilt for the rest of my life...

Okay, I'm over it.

I do have this obsession with Hello Kitty and friends. I always have, since I was a three year old kid who received a pair of Hello Kitty scissors that looked kinda like this (only mine were WAY cooler and they were red and white):

I have been in love ever since...and it has become increasingly more difficult to locate Hello Kitty merchandise in the states. You can do it, but it is nothing like Hong Kong...I am in Hello Kitty heaven over here, it is everywhere and I love it.

I wish my name was Hello Kitty, or at least Kitty, which is funny because one of Cybr's co-workers has the English name Kitty and she hates it because everyone says "Hello, Kitty" and it drives her crazy (we discussed this over dinner one evening). I told her I would LOVE THAT and she thinks I am crazy, but that is okay with me. I still think it would be cool to have that name. Hehe.

I have one of these back home in storage: and I miss it. I just have to hold onto the hope that someday I will be reunited with my toaster.

I also wear Hello Kitty pajamas. Yeah, I'm sexy. You know it. (insert modified rendition of "I'm Too Sexy" song to include Hello Kitty pajamas.)

There will be no pictures of my pj's, you'll have to take my word...super sexy Hello Kitty pj's, YEAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty is COOL!
Meg & Maddie have a Hello Kitty humidifier. It's WAY-cool the Vapor comes out of her ears! making her look like she's kinda smoken'. It's also a night light.
So when she's smoken' and lit up all pink-ish-purple-ish she looks a bit ROCK-STAR-ish.
I'll stop now with the ish's.

HK Muse said...

Mae, I can definitely get a backback with Hello Kitty for Boo...any preference to red or pink?

Anonymous said...

If you feel the Hellow Kitty urge strike when you are back home in St. Louey, there's a very cute Sanrio store in the St. Louis Mills Mall. I've bought a couple of purses from there and they have a TON of school stuff all in the various Hello Kitty characters.