12 February, 2007

Non-traditional cake topper



So, back to some wedding details...

We did not have time for the reception we would have liked to have. But, that did not stop us from having wedding cake. We loves us some wedding cake. Wedding is the best flavor of cake. Period.

As I was saying...we had a wedding cake with our mini-reception dinner with all the parents after the wedding. These specially chosen Stikfas were used as our cake topper.

Please, take special note that they are in a back-to-back pose, as if representing our union as "having each other's backs". Only, they represent that we are both kinda weird, too.

If/When we get back and put together a reception like we would like to do, with all our friends and family, then we will have yet another wedding cake. We would also use the same cake topper...only maybe we can turn them on each other and have a Fairy vs. Ninja face off. Hehe.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute & very fitting...I luv it!

Yoshi said...

Holy cow, now if only I got to see that. :P

Wow, that's so cool though, I bet Meesh would have a cow though if I asked to put that on the cake. Or die laughing. :P

Anonymous said...

It's a Samurai. We decided against the Ninja stikfas. Although we could have the fairy facing of against all the ninjas, that would be funny. We should do that anyway....

HK Muse said...

Sorry...its a Samurai...my bad. I would imagine that most women would not be willing to have a cake topper like this, they would laugh and say "Uh, no.".

I think it was my idea to use a Hello Kitty and a Bad Batz Maru initially and then we thought of Stikfas and they seemed more stragely appropriate.

Anonymous said...

That fairy ROCKS! It would be a cool tatoo... (kinda, maybe if I was 22 again)

tiggerprr said...

So quirky and cute! LOL

clare said...

Hi,

Are you still in HK?